Determination of Fuel Filter Blocking Potential of Biodiesel (B100) Blend Stock by Cold Soak Filtration Test (CSFT) – ASTM D7501
Model 325-6 is a liquid bath designed for 6 samples as for the new Cold Soak Filtration Test (CSFT), for temperatures from ambient to -30°C.
Model 325-12 has a second bath with 6 sample capacity for +25°C+/- 0.5°C (77°F +/- 1°F) warm-up per the method. Controlling to such tight stability requirement is easy with 325-12
In order to accommodate six 500 mL jars, typically available refrigerated baths get wider and deeper as size increased. The Lawler design is specific for this test method resulting in a smaller size and less than 5 gallons (20 L) bath medium.
The insulated bath is cooled by one compressor. Temperature control is provided by digital indicating controller.
Included with the unit:
- Rack for immersion of samples in bath
- Flask Assembly: Receiving Flask, Safety Flask, Ground Wire
- FH-2 Funnel and Funnel Base
- Vacuum System: Pump, Guage, Regulator, Stand
- Six 500 mL jars with screw on lids (Mason Jar type)
- Liquid bath for better uniformity
- Conforms to ASTM D7501 & D6751 Annex Requirements
- 6 positions dedicated for 4°C +/- 0.5°C (40°F +/- 1°F)
- Dual bath with 6 additional positions for 25°C +/- 0.5°C (77°F +/- 1°F)
- Digital indicating temperature controller with +/- 0.1°C stability
|M325-FP||Glass Fiber Filter Paper, plain, 47 mm, nominal pore 0.7 micron, pack of 100|