Automatic Digital Data Acquisition Module
The DAQ Master series is a fully automatic digital data recorder. This instrument comes with a high definition 10” touch screen and capable of recording multiple variables or inputs like time, temperature, and pressure.
This instrument also has the capability of recording from 1 to 30 test positions. Furthermore, the built-in software has full customization capabilities to meet your testing requirements or specifications.
The DAQ has a small footprint so it does not require much laboratory bench space. Also, it has an intuitive interface and has user friendly features like exportable data through USB, a calibration wizard, and password protection.
- High resolution 10″ touch screen display
- Vibrant, intuitive UI
- No software to install
- UI accessible from any connected smart phone, tablet, or computer
- System updates via Internet with a single click
- Display units can be toggled
- Data downloadable and printable from any connected device, including computers.
- Single test or multiple test per export
- Downloads are in CSV or ZIP
- Data can be exported via USB interface
- Display updated 10 times per second
- Calibration wizard
- Accessories (probes, transducers) are factory calibrated
- Automatic export to network share for LIMS integration
- Password protection
|RTD-6||Spare temperature probe with 5 ft cable|