Programmable Liquid Bath for Pour Point Stability – FTM 791-203 | JDQ 71 | JDQ 74
Model 203C programmable liquid bath meets the specifications and requirements of FTM791b,
Test Method 203, Cycle C for testing Pour Stability of Lubricants. It can also be programmed for John Deere JDQ 74 Slow Cool Test, as well as for ASTM D4539 Low Temperature Flow Test (LTFT) (requires an addition of a beaker holding rack). It is also useful for any other test where programmed cooling and/or heating is specified.
The floor model liquid bath is mechanically refrigerated capable of operating from +25°C to -55°C. The digital programmable controller, displaying both set point and actual temperature, maintains the bath temperature within ±0.1°C of set point. The fully insulated stainless steel bath with the top opening insulated cover has a capacity for 35 pour point test cells.
Cabinet dimensions are 28” x 36” x 43” (70x 90x 108 cm). Shipping weight is 440 lbs and is 41 cu. ft.
- Meets requirements of FTM 791c, Method 203, Cycle C for Pour Point Stability Lubricants
- Temperature Range from +25°C to -55°C
- Temperature Stability of ±0.1°C
- Also preprogrammed for John Deere JDQ 74 slow cool test
- User programmable for other heating and cooling cycle profiles